Finally, your will call search is over! ScripClip electronic tags help pharmacy staff quickly and efficiently locate the right bag for the right customer, every time.
Once a prescription has been filled and verified, a ScripClip tag is scanned and attached to the completed bag, which is then hung or stacked in any order. At pickup, pharmacy staff simply keys the customer information into their consoles and the appropriate ScripClip tag will light up. Different colored lights are uniquely associated with each POS console, supporting multiple, concurrent transactions.
The ScripClip tags also help make quick work of un-retrieved and expired prescriptions that must be returned to stock. On command, the ScripClip tags on all un-retrieved bags simultaneously light up, enabling staff to quickly locate the bags for restocking.
You get increased productivity and significant time-savings as prescriptions are quickly retrieved regardless of where they are located (no alphabetizing required!)
Your customers realize higher satisfaction as quicker retrievals result in shorter waiting lines. They also get the peace of mind that comes from knowing they are getting the right bag with the right drug, every time.
- Ensures right bag for the right customer, every time
- Increases productivity and operational efficiency for pharmacy staff
- Each POS console is associated with a unique colored LED light, enabling staff to quickly and accurately locate the desired bag
- Works with existing bin or hanging systems – no special hardware or pharmacy remodeling required
- Identifying LED lights enable bags to be stacked or hung in any order — no alphabetizing required
- ScripClip tags feature long-lasting LEDs and durable plastic for long-term reusability
- Makes quick work of return-to-stock prescriptions