Finally, your will call search is over! The scripClip will call system helps pharmacy staff quickly and efficiently locate the right bag for the right customer, every time.
Once a prescription has been filled and verified, a scripClip bag clip is scanned and attached to the completed bag, which is then placed in any order. scripClip is also available integrated into a hanging bag format. At pickup, pharmacy staff simply keys the customer information into their consoles and the appropriate ScripClip tagged prescription will light up. Different colored lights are uniquely associated with each POS console, supporting multiple, concurrent transactions.
scripClip pharmacy will call management also helps make quick work of un-retrieved and expired prescriptions that must be returned to stock. On command, the ScripClip tags on all un-retrieved bags simultaneously light up, enabling staff to quickly locate the bags for restocking.
You get increased productivity and significant time-savings as prescriptions are quickly retrieved regardless of where they are located — in bins on pharmacy shelves, in prescription hanging bags or even in over-sized packages (no alphabetizing required!)
Your customers realize higher satisfaction as quicker retrievals result in shorter waiting lines. They also get the peace of mind that comes from knowing they are getting the right bag with the right drug, every time.
- An advanced prescription will call automation system that ensures the right bag for the right customer, every time
- Increases productivity and operational efficiency for pharmacy staff
- Each POS console is associated with a unique colored LED light, enabling staff to quickly and accurately locate the desired bag
- Works with existing bin or hanging systems – no special hardware or pharmacy remodeling required
- Identifying LED lights enable bags to be stacked or hung in any order — no alphabetizing required
- ScripClips feature long-lasting LEDs and batteries for long-term reliability
- Makes quick work of return-to-stock prescriptions